Dictionary Merge With Lookup Table
The Merge (With Lookup Table) option allows to merge the contents of a Lookup Table, being available in the sub-menu LookupTables from the menu Dictionaries (or right clicking over the destination Dictionary data-type and selecting Merge (With Lookup Table))
A GUI is then launched allowing the configuration of this operation, defining:
- if, as a result, a new Dictionary will be created or not.
- In the first case (Yes), the operation allows the lookup table and the dictionary to be used as sources (referred below as first source and second source). In this case, the dictionary name (and optionally notes) have to be filled (panel in the bottom)
- In the latter case, the selected target Dictionary will receive the elements from the source lookup table.
- the (first) source lookup table
- the set of classes from the source/first resource that will be merged.
- If the user selects no above, the classes for the target dictionary can not be selected, since these are automatically assumed
- If the user selects yes above, the classes for the second source dictionary can also be selected in the right panel
As a result of this operation, the system generates a Merge Report, including:
- Number of terms added
- Number of Synonyms added
- Number of external ID's Added
- Number of classes Added
- Source Resource
- Second Source Resource (if a New Resource has been created as a result)
- Destination Resource
- Number of conflicts
- Time (Milliseconds)
The detailed lists of conflicts are given in the tabbed panels in the bottom, organized by different types. See Conflit_Details